one year contract in NJ

Andrei

JOB DUTIES:   We develop sophisticated custom web-based applications. Our system is LINUX based and implemented using a variety of languages, including: C, C++, Ruby and Perl.  We seek outstanding individuals with expertise in scalability, performance, algorithm design, software engineering, user interface, security and networking. We are looking for motivated, talented and creative individuals to flourish within a high-performance team structure.

JOB SKILLS:   Relevant Technologies
C, C++, Ruby, Rails, Perl, MySQL, Apache, HTML, CSS, Javascript

Qualifications
U.S. Citizenship required.
A BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required. For a Senior Software Systems Developer position, a MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required.
Proven record of high academic performance.  Transcript required if less than 5 years of work experience.
Expertise in developing applications for the LINUX environment using open-source components.
Experience in design, development, implementation and maintenance of web-based applications including application coding.
Experience with Rails is a plus.
Experience in the development of operation, administration and maintenance (OA&M) capabilities, performance and scalability as well as experience with web application server technologies.  Proficiency in both compiled and scripted languages.
Strong communication and leadership skills will be highly valued.

Jeana Edrozo
Sr. Technical Recruiter
MIDCOM Corporation
714.948.5981