cross remote debugging an ELF from windows with Insight

Hi,

?? I am trying and cross-debugging remotely with insight... insight is
running on windows (32bit) and my gdbserver is running on linux
(amd_64). I guess that the cygwin build of insight doesn't understand
the elf format but just the PE one...

when i click on "run" after having specified my target as a gdbserver
on tcp, i have to pick my executable and as i do so I get the
following dialog box:

---------------------------
Error
Error loading "/cygdrive/c/Users/alessandro/
Desktop/GI/guestinfo_hack":
?not in executable format: File format not recognized

OK

thank you!
-Alessandro-