Re: Make insight compileable again

On 08/08/2012 06:54 AM, Roland Schwingel wrote:

Due to some changes some weeks ago in gdb current insight did no
longer compile. I committed a small patch to fix this.

I've been remiss keeping up on this. I haven't actually attempted to compile insight in several weeks. I've been too busy debugging stuff!

 > 2012-08-08  Roland Schwingel  <roland.schwingel@onevision.com>
 >
 >       * generic/gdbtk-cmds.c (gdb_load_info): Replace call to
 >       make_cleanup_bfd_close with make_cleanup_bfd_unref due
 >       to changes in gdb.
 >       (gdb_loc): Replace call to decode_line_spec with call to
 >       decode_line_with_current_source due to changes in gdb.
 >       * generic/gdbtk-wrapper.c: Comment unused functions
 >       GDB_parse_exp_1 and wrap_parse_exp_1 as parse_exp_1 has
 >       changed its interface and the code appears to be unused
 >       anyway.
 >       * generic/gdbtk-wrapper.h: ditto

Those changes look ok.

parse_exp_1() in gdb has changed parameter count. As I wanted to adjust
this in insight I found this code to be unused. To get insight compiling
again I commented the affected functions. If no one objects I will
remove this code (most of the wrapper code seems to be unused) when
back from my vacations which start in 10 minutes.... ;-)

I can look into that. Now that I've been prodded, I'll kick off a build and see what happens.