Great gifts for wine lovers!

Wines from Italy & France, free delivery!
LINK: http://3488444733
You must be 21 to order or receive.
Available where allowed by law.

Farmers’ Wines: The “Peoples’ Wine Company” hosts wine tasting.

New York –

Once again putting taste ahead of pedigree, Farmers’ Wine hosted the
latest in a series of wine tastings.

On Wednesday, November 4th, Farmers’ Wine entertained 48 wine lovers
at the prestigious Chemist’s Club, in midtown Manhattan.  As part of
the ongoing selection process employed by Farmer’s Wines,
participants were asked to taste and rate one dozen wines. The
results of this tasting, attached, will be used to determine the
wines that will be offered for purchase in 1999.

Farmers’ Wines employs a novel approach to selection of wine. A group
of recognized wine experts finds, tastes and rates wines throughout
France,
Spain and Italy, designating each year’s best. These wines are then
sent to the US for final selection. Because Farmers’ Wines aren’t
tied to a particular producer, Farmers’ Wines are not affected by
whims of weather and climate, an annual gamble for traditional
importers.

According to Walter Marcinowski, General Manager of Farmers’ Wines
LLC, the company’s approach to wine selection is unique.

“It’s the logical way to import wine,” he said. “We allow our
consumers to tell us what they want to enjoy. We ask our experts in
the field to find
some wonderful wines, and our clients do the final selecting. There
is no need to worry over region or vintage, varietal or blend. If it
tastes good, buy it.”

Among the experts working with Farmers’ Wines on selections are Sacha
Lichine, proprietor of the Grand Cru Classe Chateau Prieure Lichine
in
Margaux and son of Alexis Lichine who was known as the "Pope of Wine"
, R. John Pellaton, former Executive VP with Moët et Chandon and
currently
President of French Negociant Borvin, Guido Truffini, retired
executive and world renown Italian wine expert, and veteran wine
sales and marketing executive, Maurice Lartigau, Jr.

With the selection of the next shipment of wines completed, the cycle
of finding and tasting new wines continues.
VISIT US AT http://3488444733

PLease reply with subject "remove" to be removed