compiled archive creation

I use Kawa under MacOS and MkLinux. Since the kawa-current-compiled.zip
file on Per's site is a bit old, I decided to create an updated one. This
is pretty much necessary for MacOS, since the multiplicity of Kawa's class
files is a bit unmanageable without a shell.

I downloaded the recent source distribution and ran configure, make, and:

jar cv0f /root/kawa-1.6.55-compiled.jar `find kawa gnu -name '*.class'
-print`

Everything seems to be working under both MkLinux and MacOS, but I wanted
to check to see if the way I created the jar file was correct. Also, what
is the correct way to run the test procedures that come with the source
distribution?

Robert D. Skeels   athene@earthlink.net | "created and sent via the
Los Angeles, CA   illustration & design |      Cyberdog mail system"
   http://home.earthlink.net/~athene    | eti kai nun Hellada phileo