Re: eval("(load ...

More testing with the latest snapshot:

http://web.mit.edu/afs/dev/user/brlewis/kawa-1.6.56/kawa/brl

It turns out the environment is not the problem; somehow the .scm file
won't load properly after a certain point from within the servlet.  I've
copied that file (nal.scm) into the above directory, along with a
jigsaw.log file that has lots of errors like

Invalid parameter, should be: brl__handle__request

By the way, for anyone else to effectively test this you'll need my
changes to kawa

kawa-1.6.56/kawa/standard/brl_read.java
kawa-1.6.56/kawa/standard/Scheme.java
kawa-1.6.56/kawa/standard/Makefile.in	(I don't use automake)
kawa-1.6.56/kawa/lang/ScmRead.java

These expand the syntax for easier embedding in web pages.

--
Bruce R. Lewis			<URL:http://web.mit.edu/brlewis/www/>