Re: Allocation of the heapFrameLambda

I don't think it is possible to have a Scheme program that exhibits the bug:
I don't expect it to be a Kawa bug, but a gnu.expr bug. That is, perhaps the
way Kawa uses gnu.expr do no exhibits this bug. At the moment, any Bossa
program that uses a lambda with access to outer variables would trigger the
bug, so I don't think it would be helpfull to translate one to Scheme.

Basically, my question is: In LambdaExp, how is the 'type' field of a
heapFrameLambda supposed to be assigned the right ClassType ?

Indeed, heapFrameLambda is not set by any method of LambdaExp, so it must be
done somewhere else (FindCapturedVars). But what about its type field ? In
general, I sometimes find it difficult to undestand how gnu.expr and
gnu.bytecode work because of this kind of "infrigment" of encapsulation:
methods change the fields of their parameters. I'd like more private fields,
but maybe it's a matter of taste ?

Daniel