Re: kawa question [forwarded]

hi! just my thoughts...

I thought there was some report or thesis on how 'undo' feature in some editor
(on Interlisp? of xerox 'D'-machines) were implemented using lambda more like
scripting while on the run,... not sure though. but maybe worth searching?

;;probably consulting how back-tracking is usually implemented using continuation
;;in such cases like prolog [on top of scheme] may help too, though...

kenji manila - moving to - washington DC