plastic knitting bags

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are Guangzhou Liangxing Enterprise Company Ltd.
We learned your address and E-mail from the internet.
We would be pleased to establish business relations
with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and
the exchange of needed goods.

We have dealt in producing and exporting all kinds of
plastic knitted bags:
shopping bags, rice bags, feedstuff bags, printed bags,
plastic tabernacle materials, covering materials(used in
construction site as protective screen).
All our products are good sellers and worth commendation
for their excellent quality.

Our shopping bags are of bright and lively colour,
suit travelling,household and shopping for many times,
meanwhile avoiding waste of one-time-used packing materials
in accordance with environmental protection.

This type of rice bags suits packing for rice,grain,bean
flour & feedstuff ,fertilizer and etc.

We foresee a good prospect for our products in  your
market.If you are not in this kinds of products,pls keep
and transfer it to the relevant clients.We would be very
much interested in receiving your enquiries, against which
we shall send you our relevant informations.

We look forward to your favorable reply.

Yours faithfully
FungLiang Lee
General Manager

Guangzhou Liangxing Enterprise Company Ltd.
Add:    17A Room, Xuan Yang Apt, Sun Blp,
        333 Tian He Long Kou East Road,
        Guangzhou China
Tel:    +86-20-85510935,  85512945
Fax:    +86-20-87533231