Re: Bug returning lambda(x.y)

"Nic Ferrier" <NFERRIER@tapsellferrier.co.uk> writes:

> BTW bothner.com seems to be down (at least I keep getting MX
> failures) which is why I keep posting these mundanities back to the
> list.

I've re-booted a couple of times in the last few days
(I installed RedHat 6.2 beta), but it's been only down
relatively briefly each time.

However, it is its only name server, which may be the problem.
(I've been trying to get Network Solutions to update my email
contact information, so I can update my nameserver information
- but so far no response.)