Re: Kawa applications/projects?

The Health Media Research Laboratory, part of the Comprehensive Cancer
Center at the University of Michigan, is using Kawa as an integral part of
its core tailoring technologies. Java programs using Kawa libraries are used
to administer customized web-based surveys, generate tailored feedback,
validate data, and "characterize," or transform, data. Kawa code is embedded
directly in XML-formatted surveys and data dictionaries. Performance and
ease of implementation has far exceeded expectations. For more information
contact Paul R. Potts, Technical Director, Health Media Research Lab,
potts@umich.edu.

--
"I put Sluggo in the sink and gave him some dog food rated 'for small dogs.'
The turtles are more fun if you think of them as very small, very wet dogs."