unimplemented support for compiling gnu.expr.PrimProcedure literals

I get this warning when I try to compile code (in my language, not with
Kawa) like f(g), where f is a higher order function, and g is a method
(hence represented by a QuoteExp(PrimProcedure) during compilation).

Would it make sense to make PrimProcedure implement Compilable? I am willing
to work on that if this is clear what should be done.

How is this kind of code compiled in Kawa? Maybe there is a workaround.