Re: continued troubles migrating from 1.6.1

I will try doing a fake registerEnvironment() for now... I still have no
idea what is going wrong.

I'm using MacOS and CodeWarrior. The source files are all in my CodeWarrior
project, so the classpath should not matter. The classes should all be
linked into my application's jar file. If I use the project browser I can
see the kawa.standard.Scheme class and the registerEnvironment method on it.
Also there is a tool called ClassWrangler that disassembles .jar files, and
the class and method are in there.

This seems to be a development-environment-specific issue so I won't bother
this list with it any more... thanks for the suggestions. I've also posted
some questions to a codewarrior news group in the hopes that they will have
some suggestions.

--
Paul R. Potts * Technology Group Leader * Health Media Research Lab
Comprehensive Cancer Center * University of Michigan Medical Center

"Umm, I want to play ill-bent tech-noodle avant-core, gritty house,
with maybe a bit of speed garage and an occasional chill-out terminal
acidosis-bath pseudo-jazz funkified accelerando con troppo allegro
innuendo pornucopia of sample stampede combining cowpunk with filter
sweeps, bleep-and-brass, and maybe a waltz."