reload classes

Hi,

is it possible to force kawa to "reload" a given java class?
For example, if I define a java class, then use it via 'invoke, 'make,
etc.,
then redefine and recompile it, kawa still uses the old class.
I'd like to load the new class into kawa.
For now, I have to restart kawa, everytime once again. This is not very
useful for debugging.

Well, since it came to my mind:
When is Kawa going to require JKD-1.2?
JDK-1.2 has better reflection capabilities, e.g. one can access non-public
fields in classes.
Or could we have the reflection stuff in kawa for both JDK-1.1 and
JDK-1.2?

Cheers,

Martin Atzmueller

--