Re: build problem

ygrats@gmx.net writes:

> If I build kawa-1.6.70 from sources and want to build a kawa-1.6.70.jar
> file, I get an error saying that the src-dir is already configured, and
> kawa-*.jar cannot be built.

That looks like inconsistent configuration.  I have gotten that when
I try to configure in a second after I have configured in the source
firectory.

I.e. in /work/bar I do:
        ./configure
        make
and then later in some other directory:
        /work/bar/configure
In that case configure will notice the Makefile in /work/bar and complain.

> By "make distclean" the Makefile is deleted, too.

That is what "make disclean" should do.

> The obvious workaround is to backup the Makefile, and then build the .jar,
> but this is not really convenient.

You should do a "make disclean" and a new "configure".