Re: [KAWA] -> Java

Per Bothner wrote:

> One reason is that would make it more-or-less impossible to implement
> correct Scheme sematics.  (What if multiple source files define
> the same variable, which is legal?)

I see, so if you declare the same variable in several source files they
need to refer to the same variable.

The problem I have is whether kawa modules are designed as a mechanism
to interface with the Java world, or whether they are a system to
support nice scheme code.  From reading the manual, I got the impression
that it was purely the former.