Re: Referring variable from one module to an other

Emmanuel Castro <castro@lirmm.fr> writes:

> java.lang.VerifyError: (class: filetwo, method: x signature:
> ()Lgnu/kawa/util/Pair;) Incompatible type for getting or setting field

I've fixed it so it not longer gets the VerifyError, but it is still
broken.  This is kind of embarassing (it's a trivial, standard, use of
the module system which I would have expected to work), so I'm making
it a top priority to fix it.  Hopefully tomorrow ...