Re: kawa use of java 2 collections

Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> writes:

> So far no-one needs browser applets, so using a 1.1 implementation of
> the collection classes may be aceptable solution.  In any case, we'll
> work something out.

I don't need applets at the present time, but having recently used a
clunky web-based interface to edit remote files, I've started to wish
for a jemacs applet/servlet system.  But that's probably off in the
future anyway.

I think the free Java compilers and/or the classpath project support
java 2 collections, but I don't have firsthand experience.

Incidentally, you can see the results of the remote files I've been
editing at

	http://www.webappcabaret.com/brl/