Re: Exception when calling fn. using for-each in Java

Thanks for the comments about this. As a matter of interest, why
is it that for-each requires the global environment, but the
simpiler functions I tested that don't call for-each work without
registering the environment?

Jocelyn Paine
http://www.ifs.org.uk/~popx/
+44 (0)7768 534 091