Re: Q: Serialization?

To follow-up:  Most of the Kawa "regular data" types implement
Externalizable, which means they are serializable.  (If they are
Externalizable, they can also be used as literals in Scheme programs,
if certain conventions are followed.  See the internals manual.)

Externalizable types should include all the number types, and all the
sequence (list, vector, string) types.  (There may be a few exceptions
where I haven't gotten around to mplementng it.)  Most procedures
(including closures), Bindings, ports are not serializable.

I haven't done any serious testing of serialization, but believe it
should work.