BSF support + Apache Cocoon2 sample

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in moving this forward.  Attached are two files:

KawaEngine.java provides basic support for Kawa in IBM's excellent Bean Scripting Framework (BSF).  The major issue I haven't worked out yet is how to compile and reload precompiled Kawa scripts (this will probably be the subject of future emails).  I've put the class in the gnu.kawa.bsf.* package.  To compile it up with Kawa, you'll need to have bsf.jar in the classpath.  Once we get it more ship-shape, we should send this class to the BSF project and get them to include it in their distro.

hello.scm is a very simple sample to generate XML from Scheme within the Apache Cocoon2 XML presentation server project.

Cheers,
Allan

hello.scm

KawaEngine.java