Is this a bug in kawa? I need some help

Hi,

I have a list of procedures that are being loaded from the database into the
environment.  The procedures get loaded properly and are available for
execution. For eg:

I have the following procedures loaded from the database:
proc1, proc2

The proc1 is defined as (define (proc1) (proc2)).

The proc2 is not defined yet anywhere in the environment and hence now
executing this should throw an unbound symbol exception which is expected.

Now when the procedure proc 2 is defined in the environment by adding to the
database, it gets available in the environment for that session and also in
the new sessions. The procedure proc2 has been defined as this:
(define (proc2) "xyz")
Therefore the proc1 now outputs xyz

When changes are made to the procedure as (define (proc2) "abc"), this never
gets reflected in proc1. The proc2 outputs abc.
The procedure proc1 still outputs xyz and not abc.

But starting a new session gives the output for the proc1 as abc.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Regars,
Srinithya