Re: Internal compiler error

Just to add a bit of detail to this message I sent last night, I was using
java kawa.repl with the -P and -C options to compile a .scm file. Kawa
crashed part of the way through with the trace shown. I presume the class
cast exception is not referring to a Boolean in the program being
compiled, but in the compiler. But I haven't yet managed to find out what
is being objected to. It could be useful if the internal-error-report were
to display the term being processed, or some part of it, because that
could help locate the place in my code that's provoking the problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jocelyn Paine