Minimal Bytecode Generation Program

Dear Developers

I'm interested in the bytecode-generation features of KAWA, I might use it
for a backend for a compiler.

I've been reading the javadoced source and the archives, but I didn't find
a minimal programm to get started. Is there any such resource?

All I would be interested in is how to generate bytecode for, say,

public class Main
{
	public static void main(String[] args)
	{
		System.out.println("Hello World");
	}
}

and how to pass it on to the JVM using gnu.bytecode.*

Thanks for any hints

Andreas

--
  Andreas Schlapbach      schlpbch@kde.org