demand for Kawa support?

I've been thinking about offering some kind of technical support for Kawa.
So I thought I'd ask the people on this list if they think that would be
valuable.

I haven't nailed down terms, nor do I know much about what is a reasonable
rate.  I was thinking $2400 per year per contact person (i.e. for each
individual
in an organization enititled to send a request).  This would entitle you to
priority support by phone or email, where "support" does not mean that
problems are guanteed to be fixed.  However, it guarantees a speedy
response,
perhaps answering how Kawa can do something, why Kawa does something
unexpected, or a workaround when that is suitable.  Sometimes, the response
may include a patch, in case of an easy-to-fix bug or missing feature or
poor
documentation.  The contract can be cancelled by either party, with "unused
support" refunded.  (This is partly an "out" to protect myself from
abuse - or
in case I get way too busy and cannot provide proper support.)

Would there be interest in something like this?  Do the terms seem
reasonable?

    --Per