Re: Displaying contents of Environments; how are exported names bound?

Jocelyn Paine wrote:

>What's the best way, from inside a Kawa function, to display all the
>bindings in the current environment and its predecessors, right back to
>the global ones?

I don't think there is any easy way to do that in Kawa.  We need some way to
iterate over all the bindings of an Environment.  Should be easy enough,
once
we decide on a good API. Should check what other Scheme's provide.

>Given an environment E that I have just created, and a compiled module M,
>how can I add M's exported names to E?

You could try:

(invoke-static <gnu.kawa.reflect.ClassMemberConstraint> 'defineAll
  (make <M>)
  E)