Re: FW: Re: Kawa MacOS 9

Robert D. Skeels wrote:
Per is so busy now that he doesn't address a lot of issues. I
brought up this problem months ago, and even gave him the output from a
diagnostic patch he had me compile into the distribution,
I sent you another diagnostic patch on March 8.  I haven't seen the
results from that patch.

I don't do java, so I can't fix it myself.
You know how to apply patches, you know how to re-compile Kawa,
you know how to program in Kawa dialect of Scheme.  I'm not asking
you to fix the problem yourself, and of course sometimes things can
get difficult to understand, but saying "I don't do Java" is a
cop-out.  Millions of people know how to use Java (not necessarily
well); it's not exactly rocket science.  At least you should be able
to add try/catch clauses to print out diagnostic information.

And start out with the patch I gave you March 8.