Re: Kawa and CLOS

Just try it. Perhaps it should be documented somewhere, but I'm not sure where.
It may be implicit in the documentation of iboke, invoke-static, and the "Types" chapter,
including the documentation of <String> (with initial captial).

It would be nice if it were documented. I've been doing (string->symbol).

It's in this section:

http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Defining-new-classes.html

CLOS-style methods are still unsupported, though the core fraedmwork is sort-of there, though not
implemented all that well. (This ties in with the Scheme calling convention.)
What is the problem with compiled code only and class loaders? (I've done a lot of work with class loaders). That restriction sounds annoying enough that I'd rather just use tiny-clos.

See also the make-procedure function.
Hmm. No add-procedure?