Calling my own Kawa functions from Qexo

Does any Qexo user know how to call Kawa functions defined in my own
modules (e.g. "sort" from kb7.mm3.utils) from Qexo? Is there an equivalent
of Kawa "require" or Java "import"? Or perhaps I have to name them by
using the namespace mechanism? I've been looking for examples, and trying
to figure it out by reading the Qexo source code, but I've not yet found
anything that I could use.

Also, is there a way to call Kawa functions whose names are not Qexo
identifiers (such as "my-equals?")? From Per's Java One presentation at
 http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:Hbp08BHBlrMC:www.bothner.com/per/papers/JavaOne02.pdf+qexo+kawa+functions&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
I see there's an "invoke", similar to Kawa's "invoke", but that looks
intended for access directly to Java.

Jocelyn Paine
http://www.ifs.org.uk/~popx/
+44 (0)7768 534 091