Re: make-attribute and java.lang.StackOverflowError

Wen-Chun Ni wrote:
I tried to play with the servlet side of Kawa in order to
decide whether to replace the hated JSP in our project with
Scheme-based programs. However, something like

(make-element 'table (make-attribute 'border "1")
(make-element 'caption (strong "higher order table"))
(mk-col-rows '((1 2 a b) (3 4 c d) (5 6 e f))))
Could you send me a self-contained example, with instructions,
so I can take a look?  Also, if you haven't already and are able, please
try your code with the current CVS version, in case it is a fixed bug.

The above code runs ok without servlet. I suspect that it has something
to do with ServletPrinter (or its own super classes).
Hm.  I don't off-hand see how, but a test-case should tell.