Re: XQuery element names

Jim White wrote:
One is that I can't get node-name, name, element-name or whatever it is supposed to be called to give me an element name as a string.

My reading of the docs make me think I should be able to do this:

return <element name="{node-name($field)}" ...

But I always get unbound for node-name.
I guess it hasn't been implemented yet, then ...
Should be trivial enough.  However, I'm a bit unclear on whether
it shoudl be name or node-name, and if the former whether it returns
a string or a QName ...

Also I'm having no luck specifying xmlns: for anything.
Again, not implemented.  However, you can use 'declare namespace' in
the query prolog.