Re: Problem with CL defmacro

Are Meisfjord wrote:
C:\>java kawa.repl --common-lisp
#|kawa:1|# (defmacro foo (bar) `(list ,bar))
<stdin>:1:2: Missing macro name for define-syntax

This works fine in scheme mode. Is something wrong with my setup?
The basic problemis that Scheme using String to represent symbols,
while Common Lisp uses gnu.mapping.Symbol objects.

Not tha long ago I generalized a lot of the code (especially
in gnu.expr) so that a "name" can be either a String or a Symbol.
but there are still various problem.  I managed to fix some easy
ones, so that the defmacro is accepted, but it then fails
*using* the macro, with 'bar' being unbound.  Again, probably
related to the String/Symbol differemce.