kawa holiday pause

I am flying to Norway tomorrow morning to spend Christmas
with my family.  I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond to
everything I wanted, but I really needed to finish some stuff
- specifically a chapter on Qexo for the XQuery book I'm
co-writing for Sams.  (For a first draft of the new chapter,
see: http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/Running.html.)

I'm most of the way through a major re-write of gnu.lists.
While this passes the testsuite, there is still quite a bit
more to do, so I thought it safest to not check it into
CVS yet.  However, if you're brave or curious, you may try:
ftp://bothner.com/pub/kawa-1.6.100.tar.gz