RE: Having an embedded kawa respond to http requests

> In my opinion, you will quickly want to be able to format
> your results as HTML web-pages, etc...
>
> --> embed as well a Servlet engine in your
> application...maybe this one:
> http://jetty.mortbay.com/jetty/index.html

Ok, sounds reasonable to me! Jetty looks really easy to embed,
but I must admit I haven't played with servlets etc. before.
I have a quick hack on repl, that implements the Runnable interface,
where the run method essentially is the same code as the --server
option in repl. This is just quick proof of concept type stuff!
How do you think the jetty stuff can be made to talk to kawa
inside my app - where the interpreter needs to have access to
the app objects? How could I access my apps objects if I have
kawa as a servlet? Hints appreciated!

niall

This e-mail is intended for the named addressee only.  It may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please let us know and then delete this message from your system.  You should not copy the message, use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to anyone.

http://www.star.net.uk