Re: KAWA: Having an embedded kawa respond to http requests

Niall Dalton wrote:
So what is the right way to embed the telnet server? Did you just copy and paste code from repl.java?

Pretty much, just to try it out.

If people are embedding the Telnet support, then I guess we should split it out. Of course most of the interesting stuff is already split into the Telnet* classes.

It's cool that people are experimenting with some of the more
"advanced" or "hidden" (and "experimental") features of Kawa.
per at bothner dot com   http://per.bothner.com/