Re: Error messages during load of .scm file

On 31 May 2003, Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> wrote:

> I checked int the fix.

Thanks a lot.

>  It would be nice to check in your
> testcase into thd testsuite.  I coudl check it in as just
> a function definition,

Yes, go ahead.

> but it would be nice to also call
> it.  Do you have some suggested paramater and result?

No, not really. The problem is that I reduced the function so
far that it does not make any sensible computation any more :-(
And if I send you the whole function it might be around several hundred
lines of code (would need some helper functions).

Greetings
Sven