Re: Bindings

Alexandre Lemaire wrote:
The idea is actually to catch them outside the scope of the kawa
editor - we need the realtime 'Java' environment bindings in order to access
bindings from the source side of things and not from the Kawa runtime
environment.

I don't understand what you mean at all. Perhaps if you could illustrate with a bit of what you'ld like to see as the result.

My thought is perhaps you're wanting a macro:

(define-diagram-function (square a) ...)

That should be possible along the lines of:

(define-syntax define-diagram-function
   (syntax-rules ()
       ((define-diagram-function (fname param) . body)
           (define (fname param)
              (do-the-diagram-thing (lambda (param) . body) param)))))

Jim
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams