Re: Extraneous define-namespace warning

> > Since namespaces are not imported with require, this warning is not
> > valid.
>
> The first question is: should they be?  I would expect them to be,

Well if you put it that way (!), yes namespaces should be scoped just
like other define objects.  That is, lexically scoped and it should obey
the module-export semantics if defined at the top level of a module.

However, define-namespace has some nice compiler optimizations that make
for some very fast code and I wouldn't want to lose that feature at the
expense of any new features.

This may be off topic, but do you have any plans for changing or
modifying the module/package management in the future?

Thanks!

Regards,
Chris Dean