Re: Getting Kawa CVS from behind a firewall

Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> writes:

> Alas, it looks like the Subversion server module requires a newer
> version of Apache than I have installed on bothner.com, and I'm afriad
> to mess too much with it.  I could upgrade to Red Hat 9, but I hoped
> to skip one OS version, as it takes to do that (and fix things
> afterwards).

This is exactly the kind of thing that prompted me to switch from Red
Hat to Debian.  The 'testing' distribution keeps you up-to-date with
minimal effort and little breakage.

http://www.linuxmafia.com/debian/testingfaq.html

--
"Notwithstanding fervent argument that patent protection is essential
 for the growth of the software industry, commentators have noted