Re: Java rule engine with rules expressed in Scheme

At 11:19 22/07/2003 -0700, Chris Dean wrote:

> Specifically, lets say I have a scheme script called test.scm.

If you already have the test.scm file there I would (as Per also
suggests) just compile test.scm and call the function directly from
Java.  This is easier than trying to load the file/definition on the
fly.

Hi chris,

how would you proceed to make such a component that would include the SSAX parser?
It would be (load...) ed into the scm source. Once this gets compiled, will all loaded stuff also be compiled?

Thanks,

Stan.

Attached is an example with a completely arbitrary cash equivalent
algorithm.

Regards,
Chris Dean