Re: Bindings (decompilation into Java)

I've not tried with the code you're discussing here, but I found the Jad
decompiler useful when I needed to find out what Kawa was doing. If you're
interested, have a look at my message in
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/kawa/2001/msg00316.html (4th September 2001)
which gives links to it. I only tried a few pieces of Kawa, and didn't
find any sequences of code that Jad couldn't decompile.

Jocelyn Paine
http://www.j-paine.org
http://www.virtual-worlds.biz
+44 (0)7768 534 091