Kawa internals changes

I checked in some changes to the calling conventions
used by Kawa - i.e. how Scheme functions get compiled
to Java classes.  The changes primarily effect compiling
with --full-tailcalls.  The main difference is that
function parameters become method parameters, though
function results are returned using an artificial
CallContext parameter.

This isn't quite done, as I'd like to try to optimize
calls to known functions compiled to known methods,
but it seems to work so far.  I'm curious to see if
people notice any performance difference, especially
with --full-tailcalls.  There probably isn't much.