Re: Kawa docs in PS or PDF

Stuart Clayman wrote:

Does anyone have a version of the 1.7 docs in PS or PDF.
I can't see it on the web site.

I know where it *should* be ... The kawa-doc-1.7.tar.gz file contains generated (redundant) version of the documentation, including html files of the manual. However, it doesn't include a pdf file. I'll add that for the next release.

I don't have enough resouces for a tex installation
to convert the kawa.texi file.

Fry's and walmart.com have $200 Windows-less PCs with GNU/Linux preloaded. They probabably don't have TeX preloaded, but they certainly have more than enough resources to run TeX.

Admittedly, sometimes it may be difficult to come up with the $200+, not to mention the space and admin time a computer need.
per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/