Re: Kawa servlet leaks

Dominique Boucher wrote:
I wrote a very simple Kawa servlet (using the KRL syntax), and it seems
to leak a lot with Tomcat 4.1.24 on Windows XP (using Sun's JDK
1.4.1_01). Here is the source file:

I can't be sure that is not a problem with Kawa, but what you described is a classic problem with the JVM in which you starve the GC thread. If the process grows to the limit but does not get a fatal memory exhaustion error, then I believe what you're seeing is fairly normal.

Jim
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams