New define-simple-class options

Looking at the recent CVS checkins, we have these have initialize
overlap in functionality with the current implementation.)

Here are my questions: If there are multiple init expressions for a
single slot, what is the order in which those expressions are evaluated?
If there are multiple slots, each with their own init expressions, in
which order are they evaluated?  Or is it not defined?

Regards,
Chris Dean