Re: working nested let-syntax (macrolet in kawa/Scheme)?

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril wrote:

However,
cvs -z3 -d:ext:anoncvs@savannah.gnu.org:/cvsroot/kawa co kawa
cvs checkout: Updating kawa
kawa>
generates an empty tree, with just CVS/{Root,Repository,Entries}, and Entries has a single line saying
That's all. Is this the right CVS server or is the firewall closing the connection after the first few bytes?

It's the wrong server.

I found the CVS instructions under
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=kawa linked from http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=kawa

Only the documentation (and bugzilla and ftp server) are on savannah. The cvs source code (and the mailing list) are on sources.redhat.com.

See http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Getting-Kawa.html

BTW, I believe Bruce should be begged to put up a new release which works with a later Kawa. I remember that you did quite some improvements to Kawa. And BRL 2.2.1 does not even include my DB patches...

We're both at fault. The Kawa sources has a version of "mini-brl" that more consistent with the newer Kawa model for different programming languages. However, it is missing some important features, some of which are "core" (rather than "libary") features, such as being able to automatically reload multiple sorce files. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/