Re: security features for kawa

Per Bothner wrote:

... A requirement is that you document the new functionality.
Perhaps you could do that first (presumably you'd want to do
taht for our own use, anyway), so we can understand what the new functionality allows. That would make it easier to evaluate
your patches.

I can convert between formats, though a format I don't have to
manually convert is of course preferable.  (Currently the documentation
is an incoherent mix of texinfo for the main kawa manual/website;
docbook-xml for the internals manual and some papers; and hand-written
[x]html for other parts, such as the Qexo site.  And there's a
little-used wiki site.)

Not that I've tried it, but for the Word users out there, this may be helpful:

http://www.sciencesoftware.com/Word2TeX.asp

For DocBook, going through OpenOffice may make sense:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/tools.html#d4e2675

Jim