Re: define-values

Jim White wrote:
I'm fairly sure that macro is no good. It seems pretty clear the 'var' symbol is getting mixed up with 'values' at least. Also the conflict in binding contexts (need to bind to get to the values but want to creat a top-level definition) seems pretty tough (although I'm sure some syntax guru can figure something out probably using set!).

I agree with Jim. I don't think it's practical to "fix" Kawa to make this macro work.

It may be possible to use syntax-case to implement define-values.

And of course a "native" implementation is possible.  Maybe a nice
"starter" project for someone who wants to learn more about Kawa internals.