RE: Scheme Debugging in Eclipse...

> Eclipse can map from a .class file to a source file, so if
> there is a practical way to search through the classes for a
> matching SourceFile attribute, that would work.

Well, there is no need to do that. I managed to find the appropriate API!!
(As I said a few times now, there are so many APIs in Eclipse that finding
the right one is a challenge in itself). The breakpoints are now only setup
for the "Scheme" stratum. And everything is done using standard, public
APIs.
That is SO nice.

In the same file, I can set breakpoints in methods declared using
'define-simple-class' forms, in top-level procedures, in expressions in the
body of lambda expressions, etc. There does not seem to be any limit.
Morever, I don't have to know the class name. The JDI will find it for me.

And all this takes much less code than I first expected.

Dominique