RE: Scheme Debugging in Eclipse...

Jim,

> I've been trying to get the SchemeScript plugin working and
> not having success.  What is your setup?  Have you checked
> the changes into CVS?

Not at all. I was just experimenting last week and I wanted to make some
"noise" about it. But a few issues need to be resolved before committing the
new stuff.

The code under CVS is known not to compile right now and I use CVS mainly to
backup my work. I know it's not necessarily a good practice to do that. But
I strongly suggest you do NOT use the CVS code. I had plans to release a new
version a few weeks ago, but they got delayed for personal reasons. I hope
to do it in a near future.

If you really want to try the new stuff, let me know and I'll make my best
to make sure that the CVS version builds nicely.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Dominique